Friday, May 27, 2011

Delay

I'm just about to get to bed, but I thought I'd give an update on the house situation!  We are squared away, everything is approved, we're just waiting on HUD to close!  Unfortunately they are taking their time.  A lady who works for our Broker called today and said they will take around 6 days to close after they have all the paperwork.  So now instead of the 1st we're looking at the 7th or 9th.

It was kind of a downer to hear, a-whole-nother week to wait.  But we are just grateful that that is the only problem we've encountered through this process.  I'm really excited (believe it or not) to start cleaning and even more excited to start on projects.  We have everything lined up, and I've got some creative ideas up my sleeve that I am really stoked to try and to share.  I've run into some really cute blogs lately that have helped stir that creativity, check out the flea market trixie.  Her blog is so cute!

 Anyways, I have one fear about our moving date being moved.  My sister in law is having to stop and breath through contractions before she can finish a sentence.  or start one for that matter.  So-it could very well turn into quite a busy week for us as we will most likely be watching kids while they're at the hospital ;) Hold out just one more week little baby Ence! Or come now while we're still here!  I'm sure your mother would appreciate the latter ;)  I'm excited to meet yet another Ence child.  They are all so cute, and I've now seen 2 boys as babies, but I didn't really know Ali when she was a baby so it will be fun to see a little girl this time.  I think Ali needs a sister, yet again maybe she would rather remain the one and only princess of the house.  She's already terrified that her new sister is going to have a prettier name than her for heaven's sake.  Bring on the drama!

Anywho... I will do my best to keep updated, and hopefully return soon with pictures of either our house or our new niece!  Perhaps both...

Live long and Prosper
                                         Sorry, I just love Big Bang

1 comment:

Casper said...

Ah the joys of Sisters... Gotta love it. But who else is she going to play barbies and mermaids with? Boys suck at those games.