Monday, October 22, 2012

October

Wow, it has been a busy month!  I should stop trying to convince myself that life is slowing down.  I am getting used to being so busy, and quite frankly I quite like it.

First things first, the picture of the present I made my mom for her birthday:

Second our family Halloween party!  Another success!  It was more laid back this year, but still fun.  I did a Mad scientist theme.  Thanks to my mom for help getting props, and big thanks to those who helped with food, and Thanks to all for dressing up!  So much fun :)





I didn't post pics of everyone, but they all looked great!

Third, a fun girls night!  We decided on doing a craft this go round and since two of my friends are due this December with girls we made hair bows.  I am addicted.  Not quite sure what I am going to do with all of them... but I love to make them.  I should get a girl someday, right?


And finally!  drum roll please... FAMILY PICTURES!  I am loving how they turned out :)  I haven't seen all of them yet, but here is a sneak peek



HUGE Thanks to Brittany Hatch for taking them!

And of course, we can't forget the birth of baby Casper!

What a fun month!    I have to share quickly what my lesson was on today too.
Finding joy now, and through each stage in life.  This was great for me!  Not that I am not happy or anything, I am.  But sometimes I am thinking so far into the future, or yearning for the future that I forget to live in the now and be happy now.  I feel motivated to live one day at a time and cherish the time we have NOW!  It goes by so quickly.  I made the girls these shoes out of paper and told them to enJOY the shoes they're in.
The girls were so into the lesson, it was awesome!  Love that.

LONG POST!  thanks for reading



1 comment:

Chels said...

The handout is so darling!