Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good Eatin'

I don't know what lit the fire, but I have been on it this week!  I'm not usually very good at making dinner, I'll admit.  Not because I'm lazy, or don't want to...but because I'm kinda limited on space, and that makes it very hard to do much.  I usually have to put my crock pot or rice cooker or even toaster on the floor cause there's no room on the counter (I know what you're thinking, what counter?).


That's all foks... thats my whole kitchen.

Anyway, I am pretty good with my microwave, and I have a little double burner that I can plug in.  Long story short, I get by.  So because I am so proud of my efforts this week, I thought I'd share what we had because it was delicious!  Now, I'm no food photographer so you will just have to trust me, some of these pictures may not look appetizing but it was; they all were.


Stuffed French toast.
for Breakfast... My first attempt, so yummy!
I wish we had some whipped cream, but maybe its good we didn't ;) 



Cajun Chicken with a Raspberry Mustard dipping sauce


This is just a sandwich, but I used my leftover Raspberry Mustard on it and it was so good!
Its easy, just Raspberry preserves and honey Dijon Mustard 


Ah, this was tonight.
Home made Cafe Rio my friends. 
 I had to take Ben's fork to get a picture, it was so good!

I got a great recipe from Giada at home, or whatever its called, for Beef pops with pineapple and parsley sauce.  My sister in law already made them, (I think she must watch Giada too) and they were really good, so I let you know how it goes.  I'm planning on making them tomorrow night.  

PS anyone who wants the recipes, just let me know which ones and I will post them, I didn't know if anyone would even be interested and that takes a long time to type up, but I am willing to share the deliciousness!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Casper said...

I want Martzipan lol. I like the pictures. :) They look good.

Ben and Karin said...

I made martzipan at dad's sunday ;) bug him for some. I think I gave you the recipe at the christmas party for some didn't I?