Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Answers

Well, the Doc called yesterday and my HcG's went from 8500 to 1200.  Definitely a miscarriage.  I have to go in next week and have my blood taken, yet again, to make sure that my levels "resolve" so basically they will keep taking blood until my HcG is 5 or below.  With as quick as it dropped my hopes are for one more blood test and I can be done.  At least until the progesterone testing commences.

 I felt like I was handling it OK... until Ben got home, then I kind of fell apart.  I feel very blessed to have him and this experience has made me better, I hope.  I have had so much support from him, and good friends and family.  I also work with some of the most amazing people, who did not fall short on letting me know I was missed and that they were thinking of Ben and I.


Dr. B's wife made this beautiful flower arrangement for me, it smelled so good!
(I can't wait for spring)


And the office signed a card for me that made me cry. 

I also received a candy bar from Dr. B's daughter with a cute note from her family.  There is not a picture of it for obvious reasons...
Another one of the office ladies, who Ben and I served with in the Nursery for a year or more brought us each a cup cake from the sweet tooth fairy :)  Very delicious!  No ordinary cup cakes there.  Yum... again no picture.  Don't judge me.

I have so many wonderful people in my life, and so much to be grateful for.  I'm looking forward to bigger and better things, and I am optimistic that they will happen... in the lord's time.  I am so grateful to know there is someone watching over me who loves me and wants whats best for me, and I am grateful they see the big picture.  That is a real comfort to me.  I wish everyone had this comfort in hard times.  

I'm hoping I will have more happy posts from here on out, I hope my blog isn't depressing to read. Although it has so far been about the hard times, I tried to make it more about my experiences and what I am learning or feeling from those things experienced.  Thanks for reading and thanks for the love and support ;)  
 

2 comments:

Casper said...

Its like I told you sweetheart... and how mom always used to tell us. All that baby needed was just to be. That's what the test was. I bet you anything Oma is up there playing with your little one getting ready to hand them off to you. You have to be the one to have triplets anyways... I don't know that I could handle that. :) Love you

labrierley said...

It is crazy because you are always told how easy it is to get pregnant... then you start trying and there are so many issues or things that go wrong that you never hear about... Landon and I have been trying come August it will be 2 years... and nothing yet... it is hard sometimes to have faith and patience that Heavenly Father knows the whole outcome!! I hope you know your loved!! I am glad you have such a great hubby while going through this!! Laurie