Thursday, September 8, 2011

Half Way There

Hello all, I have yet to post a prego picture, that is because there really hasn't been much to see, but finally my pouch has popped and you can start to tell that I'm pregnant.  About time too, I just realized that I am halfway there to meeting my little bean!  I'm so excited and am more anxious than ever ;)  Its so amazing and crazy at the same time to picture myself as a mother.  I'm not just Aunt Karin anymore, I will be...MOM!  weird.  Ben and I talk about this often lately.  Its so hard to imagine.  The way I feel right now, if I wasn't starting to show I wouldn't even believe I'm pregnant!  Oh, except I finally felt "it" kick me!  Ben hates it when I call it "it", but honestly I don't think he would like me saying she either.  Oh well.  So onto the kicking, "it" always kicks me when I'm in the shower.  I'm thinking this baby likes to swim.. or hates it.  Other than in the shower, I get a random kick every now and again.  Its crazy!  I just can't stop thinking about what this baby is going to look like or be like.  I already know my baby will be the cutest baby on earth... thats a given, I'm sure every mom thinks that of their own child, but mine really will be the cutest haha! There is so much to wonder about it makes me so excited, I wish this pregnancy would hurry and be over already so I can meet this little babe!

So this is me at 17 Weeks, half way!

In other news, its funny how pregnancy can make you do crazy things.  This is true.  I have become victim to the pregnancy craziness and I decided Monday that I wanted to cut my hair.  Usually this means I set up an appointment with my aunt and decide what exactly I want.  Not this time.  I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and had Ben cut off the pony tail!  Seriously!?  Then I just went in the bathroom hacked away at it to gain some layers and voila!  


Oh my.

It was fun, and definitely crazy.  If you knew how anal I was about my hair you'd be very surprised.  I'm glad it didn't turn out too bad, though.   Anyways, I will try and take new prego pics every couple of weeks, and I will be updating you with baby pictures and gender in about two weeks!  We will know the 20th!  Cant wait ;)

4 comments:

Emily said...

So fun, can't wait for you guys to find out!!

Michelle said...

So cute! Your still so tiny!!

Anonymous said...

HAAA!! I cannot believe you cut your own hair..you crazy preggo women you.. LOL. And you are so tiny!!! Yes, I love pregnancy pics so keep them coming!! So fun!!!

Casper said...

LMAO!!!! ROFL!!!!! That's funny... Was Ben terrified?! I would be. I'd of refused to cut it to just in case you hit me... BTW your cute little prego pic reminds me of Bella.... lol I'm going through a serious twilight craze right now after seeing the newest trailer with the wolf fight....EEEEEEEE so excited. You still finding out on Tues???