Thursday, April 21, 2011

Adventures in Rexburg


Ya, I know.  You probably read that and thought Rexburg and adventures should never be used together in a sentence because Rexburg sucks.  Well, yes Rexburg sucks, but we ventured out there anyways because Ben's oldest sister Cheri and her family live there.  She just had a baby a few weeks ago and we hadn't seen the little guy! 
Chase Vincent 





Cute little guy!  I had him several times while he was hungry and I must say He was quite angry at me knowing I had the parts but wasn't putting out! Hopefully he won't hold it against me the rest of his life:)


Ben and I decided we wanted to stay at a hotel there.  It's called the Americ Inn.  It was really nice!  Ben surprised me and got a theme room.  Take a look:

The chivalrous "knight"

As you walk in the door


I want the big brown chair sooo Bad!  It would have been far too noticeable carrying it out to the car, so I had to settle for a towel instead.  O, come on!  Like you've never stolen from a hotel.
My flat iron was still hot, so I just "borrowed a towel". Don't judge me.


The bed.  Super comfortable!


Our Jetted Tub


Sorry its blurry, but there is a knights armor next to the bed. 
Not going to lie, I checked it's helmet for cameras hahahaha
paranoid much?  Yes.


My blurry husband walking in to put our complimentary 
Martinelli's on ice



The bath room

It was so much fun to get away for a night!  We stayed in a themed hotel room for our wedding night as well, the captains quarters (a pirate themed room. Arg! be there any booty in here!? ;) bahaha) and I'm so sad I didn't get pictures of it!  We like the theme rooms, they are so fun.  Two down, and hopefully many more to come.

3 comments:

Emily said...

thats probably the coolest hotel room ever!

ashnicole said...

Maybe Fell and I can switch our hotel plans ;)

Casper said...

Gosh Rude much, poor little guy got teased lol... I like the themed room... and next time you go let us know Dave will bring the truck lol. We had the same issue with the chairs from our room at the Excalibur. They were AWESOME!!! But I settled for a pen and a towel. My curling iron was hot. lol It really was though.